SONNEN METAL Company develops and manufactures systems for mounting of photovoltaic modules for solar power plants.
Mounting systems SONNEN METAL “SM-STV” are certified by TÜV AUSTRIA and meet the requirements of international standards:
- Eurocode 0 (EN 1990): Basis of structural design;
- Eurocode 1 (EN 1991): Action on structures – General actions;
- Eurocode 3 (EN 1993): Design of steel structures.
Principal features of the mounting structures:
- Reliability and durability
- Meeting the requirements of modern standards
- Easy installation
- Price lower than of analogues
Qualified SONNEN METAL engineers use their experience in dealing with metal structures and modern production technologies to produce high-quality mounting systems for solar panels.
At manufacturing the mounting systems we use:
- galvanized steel
- stainless steel
We are sure that the system should serve until the end of the life of the station itself and in no way change its properties, regardless of wind, snow and other loads for 20-30 years.